where to today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where to today?

Post  tonygearuk on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:08 am

Just going to fly over to Berlin for the day, SleezyJet YUK. wow the life of a traveller!! Hard work eating in hotels but as it is one week since I was last weighed I checked this morning and another 3 lbs have fallen off me. Only moderate exercise this week but beein very good on the eating front. Come on everyone else lett's hear how you are getting on
Tony
tonygearuk

Back to top Go down

is anybody missing the BARN!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Renee Dillon on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:54 am

Hi All

Thought I'd write to let you know what I am upto, unfortunately, I am stuck in Paris this week and have to say finding it hard to stick to small portions, ( was thinking of calling Mikael for assistance).

I am however, managing to stay off the cooked breakfasts and am quietly tucking into Porridge (YUK) I am also washing it down with a nice cup of tea, with milk............. dinner is a little more difficult, but have managed to stay away from the vino in the evenings.

I am working on the assumption that I will venture to the gym on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to get myself back into the regime.

Good Luck everybody, hope you all managing to stick to the eating plans etc,

Renee

P.S Richard loved the Photo Laughing

Renee Dillon

Back to top Go down

ohdeariamlosoingtheplot!

Post  gillian on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:25 am

Hello everyone
So far I have gained a pound following a weekend of curry, chinese - no sleep after all that salt but am now getting back on track with the abs and walking. I am also managing to stick more or less to the GI regime. Charlie is back on the pasta!!! bounce

gillian

Back to top Go down

Anyone missing the Barn

Post  tonygearuk on Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Renee, how's Paris? I was there Monday night and having lunch on Tuesday in Le Train Bleu was a nightmare. The fuss to get a salad witout loads of dressing. L'escargot in garlic sauce must be good for you?????
tonygearuk

Back to top Go down

boat race

Post  Admin on Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:29 am

I'm off to london for the boat race on sunday. i can be found sitting in a pub in putney having a MASSIVE lunch i wish (salad...no dressing!) hopefully enjoying the sunshine!
sunny
Admin
Admin

http://andchange.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

boat race

Post  tonygearuk on Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 am

Hope you're chearing the dark blues
tonygearuk

Back to top Go down

Re: where to today?

Post  Sponsored content