And Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weight loss

3 posters

Go down

weight loss Empty weight loss

Post  Derina Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 am

afternoon all Very Happy
great news i lost yes lost 2lbs i am amazed because i still havn't been able to exercise shame that really eh !! Twisted Evil
been to the docs and i have torn ligaments in not one but both legs Crying or Very sad never do anything by halves thats me! I am now on horse pills make me feel well wierd geek
who needs alcohol!
Am still sticking to the diet fairly well only a couple of lapses but whose counting now! not mikeal thats for sure.... lazy night in tonight having a chilli and then off to a party tomorrow night cant wait hope you all doing ok speak soon xx
Derina
Derina

Back to top Go down

weight loss Empty weight loss

Post  Richard L Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:49 am

Well done Derina, I must admit that I was hoping to have lost some more without exercising but I managed to put on a pound so I will have to have a close look at the portions again! Mad

What with your legs and my back we sound like right couple of crocks Laughing

Have fun you all

Richard
Richard L
Richard L

Back to top Go down

weight loss Empty Re: weight loss

Post  tonygearuk Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:13 am

well done derina, 2lbs per week is right on track. With Richards back, Barbra's shins, your ligaments, Ann Maries right knee and my left one we should start another topic TWLR Crocks site
tonygearuk
tonygearuk

Back to top Go down

weight loss Empty Re: weight loss

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down