And Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is your 'weight' doing + or -

+4
Richard L
Kate
tracy conabeer
Steve B
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How is your 'weight' doing + or - - Page 2 Empty Re: How is your 'weight' doing + or -

Post  Richard L Tue May 12, 2009 6:34 am

Hi Nigel and everyone,

Nigel congratulations on maintaining the progress, well done cheers I can't wait to get below the 12 stone mark, long way to go yet affraid

I have had a strange couple of weeks, 2 weeks ago I lost 2 pounds and this week I gained 1 pound. Although, in my defence, this week Barbara had ANOTHER birthday Laughing so we were out for a couple of meals that week and didn't get a lot of exercise in. Embarassed

I am in the process of starting my own business, almost 90% decided, as an HR consultant to small and medium enterprises who can't afford full time HR support. At the moment I am going through all the legal and financial stuff, i.e. incorporation, VAT, Finance and business plan. So hard going at the moment Crying or Very sad

However the propects look good so I am hoping to be in business from July this year bounce

The back is still playing up a bit but progress is slow and steady. Still managing to exercise on some days although not as many as I would like. Crying or Very sad

Anyway onward and upward everyone, keep up the good work Very Happy

Best wishes for a thin future!!

Richard jocolor
Richard L
Richard L

Back to top Go down

How is your 'weight' doing + or - - Page 2 Empty Re: How is your 'weight' doing + or -

Post  Derina Mon May 18, 2009 3:15 am

hi guys as it seems the ladies have deserted Sad Life has been so busy but thought i would check in..... diet went so out the window but started again on Friday and i am being really strict on myself not a drop of alchol since thursday i am off to the tt for a week soon and me in leathers did not look so good Embarassed so i eating soups shakes and 1 little meal a day and deffo no carbs. well by the sounds of it you all doing a wonderful jobobviously have more stamina than us girls makes a change tongue anyway guys i will try and pop back at least once a week with a progress report flower say hi to barbara for me richard

take care

Derinaxx
Derina
Derina

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard L Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 am

Hi Giys and Derina Smile

We all seem to be getting on with our lives at the moment. It does seem strange having other things to concentrate on beside what I am eating.

Although it does seem to have done the trick as I lost FOUR pounds last week bounce Now I am finally lighter than I was at the end of our restful Rolling Eyes week in sunny Devon. So I am really pleased.

I am starting my own business with effect from 1st June 2009 so the worry from doing that should help to shift a few more pounds Rolling Eyes

Barbara is doing fine and is reaching her targets in a slow measured way, i.e. about 1 or 2 pounds a week. If she keeps this up I shall start to fancy her again Rolling Eyes

I now have the image of Derina in leathers firmly stuck in my mind, not sure if that is a good or bad thing Razz

Anyway back to the task of talking to accountants affraid

Have fun you all bounce

Richard jocolor
Richard L
Richard L

Back to top Go down

How is your 'weight' doing + or - - Page 2 Empty The Sunday Crash!

Post  Nigel Mon May 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Hi Derina and Richard, Nice to hear from you both - and very heartening to see that even if you fall off the wagon - there is enough resolve to get back on! I have to put my hand up and confess to having a really scrumptious Sunday Lunch yesterday - no holds barred, all the trimmings, strawberry cheesecake with icecream and cheese board to wrap it up. And I am not going to say anything about wine and beer! Embarassed So just like you .... it's back on to the full monty today; porridge, fruit and chicken salad + 2 hours gym! I think I shall sleep soundly tonight having punished myself severely Exclamation I am determined to have a real go this week ......
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

How is your 'weight' doing + or - - Page 2 Empty Hi evryone(?)

Post  Richard L Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 am

Just thought I would post again to see if anyone is still about. Question
I have now managed to loose 34 pounds since our (in)famous week away in sunny Devon bounce . My back is getting better every day although I am still attending the Chiropractor on a regular basis Surprised .
I am now at 11 stone 2 pounds, the lightest I have been for many a year cheers .

Barbara is now 8 stone 1 pound and within a pound of her her target and her new wardrobe. affraid

We are both still manageing to eat sensibly, although I do crave fish and chips now and again. Embarassed

I hope everyone is OK and still having success in whichever way you choose to measure it. Very Happy

Good Luck to all

regards

Richard & Barbara jocolor queen
Richard L
Richard L

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2