And Change
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing to do with exercise...

4 posters

Go down

Nothing to do with exercise... Empty Nothing to do with exercise...

Post  Admin Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:40 am

here is my new bike! it arrived today and its great!!!!!
this is the page to put everything you are looking forward to.Nothing to do with exercise... New_bi11
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andchange.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with exercise... Empty Re: Nothing to do with exercise...

Post  Richard L Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 am

Charlie,

Excellent bike Very Happy My son has seen it and is very jealous.
It looks a bit more fun than running up and down roads in trainers etc. lol!

Have fun

Richard
Richard L
Richard L

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with exercise... Empty loving the piccy richard

Post  Admin Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:57 am

thanks, i can't wait to get out on it now. weather has been a bit blowy last couple of days though so waiting for more sun before i go out!
ps. i think your picture is great!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andchange.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with exercise... Empty Piccy

Post  Richard L Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:01 am

As you can tell from the grainy black and white it was taken just a short time ago, about 37 years and 9 months ago. It was taken on my wedding day. as you can see I haven't changed much Laughing

Richard
Richard L
Richard L

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with exercise... Empty THE FLEET !

Post  Steve B Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:25 am

Race ya Charlie ! Arrow
Nothing to do with exercise... Taxi_017

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with exercise... Empty Greetings fellow MG'er!

Post  Nigel Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 am

Hi Steve, Great to hear that you are now an MG’er too! MGF Trophy Limited Edition - Great Stuff! I have sent you a little write-up that the MG Owners club did on it. It reads very well. There are two main MG clubs in the UK; the MG Car Club and the MG Owners Club (of which I am a member); and I am also the club secretary for 1012 MGOC Salisbury (Sarum Moonrakers). The MG Car Club usually has a slant to the ‘vintage’ MGs (pre-1960s) and is a very professional club (they run hill-climbs and rallies etc) Their web-site is at http://www.mgcc.co.uk/ - The MG Owners Club is (in my view) far more oriented towards ‘social’ and has numerous local clubs around the country. Their main web-site is www.mgownersclub.co.uk/ But both are very good – some people join them both! The two clubs actually do quite a lot together.
Probably the nearest local MGOC to you would be Region 11 (South East) The Regional Secretary is Fred Robinson (Tel: 01435 867009) and he is in charge of the local Region 11 MGOCs at Gravesend, Dartford, Ashford & Faversham, Maidstone, Hastings, Isle of Thanet, East Sussex MGOC, Whitecliffes, and Hythe & Romney MGOCs. All of these have their contact details on the MGOC web-sites.
I saw Charlie's bike and your London 'carriage' and bike, so I thought I’d show you the ‘Nigel MG collection’ - they certainly won't beat either of yours for speed but they do have a certain classic style! Nothing to do with exercise... Dscn1413

Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do with exercise... Empty Re: Nothing to do with exercise...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down